Triple headliner tour starts in March; The Trinity of Terror brings fans together

MACKENZIE SCOTT, Reporter

Starting on March 17in Mesa, Arizona, Black Veil Brides, Motionless in White and Ice Nine Kills start off their triple headlining tour. Fans are ecstatic as the three bands tour North America. 

Pre-Sale tickets went on sale December  while general sale happened on December 10. Pre-sale tickets started to sell around $45 dollars. Currently the average “price [is] $129.57 a ticket. The cheapest price you can expect to pay is $57.00 a ticket,” reports ticketsmarter. 

Sophomore Kaylee Scott plans on attending one of the shows in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This show will be held at the Philadelphia Fillmore concert venue. Along with the Philadelphia venue the Fillmore has about nine venues in its name all across the United States. One of which is in Silver Spring, Maryland that hosts shows across all musical genres which  Black Veil Brides played at recently in November of 2021 during the In Between Tour

The venues are set up in a similar manner with a large pit and standing room general admission in front of the stage as well as balcony seating and VIP table seats at the rear of the concert hall above the sound board. 

Scott says, “ I think all three bands together is going to be a cool thing to see especially with Ice Nine Kills performance with costumes and their inspiration from horror movies.” Sophomore Emily Vaughn plans on following the show through social media. Vaughn says “I’m excited to see the bands performing together because I listen to all three of them, and I think the combination of bands will make a lot of fans come together. I think it will be very successful.” Vaughn thinks that the three bands together will bring new fans to each one and it will be a fun experience for people who may be unfamiliar to one of the bands.

Along with recent releases from each band, Black Veil Brides concept album The phantom tomorrow being released in October 2021, Ice Nine Kills album The silver scream 2: Welcome to Horrorwood being released in October 2021 and Motionless in Whites single Timebomb released in August 2021. 

Black Veil Brides frontman Andy Biersack said says, “He thinks they both share an outside nature” when talking with ABC about the band’s relations to rock and horror films. Vaughn says that she thinks these recent releases and “this never seen before lineup” will be something that’s going to be cool to witness and how the bands will “all complement each other’s music styles.”