Do twins have telepathy; Twins’ connections at NHHS

Do the twins at NHHS have telepathy, secret abilities, or mind-reading powers, or are they just ordinary twins? PSU. org  reports that this mental connection does not exist. However, after talking to twins around North Harford, there seems to be a hidden mind connection.

The O’Leary twins, seniors Anna and Michael, were born only a minute apart, with Anna being born first. Anna describes Michael as, “the man version of me, or being funny, strong, and a bully.” These twins share a connection with similarities in thinking; they both also do varsity swimming together. 

Anna shares that, “a lot of the time, we think the same thing like during a conversation and look at each other and realize we were thinking the same thing.” This seems to share some of the characteristics of telepathy as described  by Marian Webster which defines telepathy as, “communication from one mind to another by extrasensory means.” 

Sophomores Ava and Logan Sealy were born 12 minutes apart, with Ava being the first born. Ava describes Logan as, “loving and silly, despite the fact we fight 50% of the time.” These two participate in similar activities, such as band and varsity swimming; this also leads to a very intense telepathic connection. Some examples of this mental connection are when they “say the same things to other people or even ourselves. We even randomly do the same thing without talking about it.” adds Ava. 

They also could predict what the other twin says in certain scenarios because of being twins, and being raised together. The Sealy twins also are around each other often, whether it’s at school or home. Ava says, “I’m hanging out with Logan all the time and it’s good because we aren’t exactly the same, but we’ve known each other our whole lives so we can get along most of the time.”

Another example of twins are juniors Dylan and Nick Crouse. Nick is the oldest, being born first by ten minutes. These two share a similar mind in that they know the emotion that the other’s feeling, or finding they are hungry for the same snack at the same time, causing a “showdown,” as Nick says. 

The Crouse twins also share similar interests, such as “Fishing, and playing music, and the strong bond we have, he’s got my back and I’ve got his.” Nick also comments on how he likes having a human around that just like you being “awesome. It’s like having a best friend around always.”