Student responses; favorite streaming apps

Malinah Jerscheid, Reporter

Emma Thomas

Junior

While each TV streaming service has its pros, in my opinion, the best one is Netflix. Now, I have only used Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney+, and Netflix, so this is an assessment of only these four. Right off the bat, Disney+ can be eliminated solely because it doesn’t have as wide a selection as the others. Also considering the price, the other three beat Disney out for value. Prime and Hulu both have a wide variety of titles for a decent price. Honestly, I would say they tie. Each of them have add-ons, while also offering a slightly less popular selection, as well as some more well known titles. Netflix is arguably the best considering the selection is more than doubled, it’s comparatively cheaper, and it has a mix of popular and lesser known titles. 

Brandan Cook 

Senior

Netflix is my favorite streaming app for television. This is because I can watch games and other events live. For example football games and baseball games are very popular in Maryland. I can watch them live and with settings that can make me feel like I’m right at the game.  Also Netflix allows you to watch any show at any time so you always have something to enjoy watching. When I don’t know what I want to watch I can go to Netflix and there are categories and for what mood I’m in I can see what movies are in that mood. For example if I want to watch something funny.